Dr. Lennie Malang
Dr. Lennie Lynn Malang
St. Clare Specialty Center
11307 Bridgeport Way S.W. Suite 200
Lakewood, WA 98499
Phone: (253) 985-6688
Fax: (253) 985-2999
CLINIC HOURS: Monday to Friday: 7am - 6pm
After Hours Answering Service:
If an urgent need arises after hours or during weekends, please call our main number, 253-985-6688.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, DIAL 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
You can request for prescription refills by calling our office during regular business hours or thru MyChart. Allow 24-48 hours for refills.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for registration.
- For new patients, please bring any previous medical records including vaccine records if you have them.
- If your child receives care out of town or after hours from another clinic, please bring a copy of the visit to our office or ask them to mail/fax a copy so we can keep your child’s medical record complete.
- Call the clinic if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- No show policy: We do not charge for no shows. Please call to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Time is reserved specially for your child’s appointment. Patients are discharged from the clinic after 3 no shows.
Care for a Child Today.
MyChart for Your Child
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a free service that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
In order for you to set up your child's MyChart account, you’ll need a code from your primary care clinic. Please ask the front desk for your code. If you have any questions about MyChart, call 253-792-2030.
Questions, Comments, and Suggestions
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about the clinic or the website, please fill out the form below and let us know your thoughts.